KPC Project Finance

Project FUNDING

Looking for funding for a complex non-traditional project to make a large expansion investment that requires major project financing? Do you need $20M-$5B in funding or investment capital?

 

KPC’s large project funding provider is a long-term type of financing, ample type of financing of infrastructure and industrial projects consisting of various forms of loans during the phases of the project development. The funding is giving over a period of time, which is called the draw/tranche schedule. In this type of financing, the provider looks primarily to the impact economically, environmentally and the revenues that will be generated by the specific project for both security and repayment of the loan.

Regardless of your area of expertise, we arrange funding for tougher transactions that fail to qualify for the traditional bank financing.

 

Funding is available for:

  • Asset Based-Loans
  • Large Construction Projects
  • Corporate Expansion
  • Real Estate Projects
  • Large Alternative Energy Projects
  • Large Real Estate Development Projects

 

For large developments in:

  • Argo-Industry, Water Production, Ports and Airports
  • Fossil Fuels, Energy Projects (such as wind, solar, hydro), Mining
  • Telecommunications, Roads, Hotels, Sky Scrapers, Office Complex, Large Real Estate Projects and much more

 

Depending on your specific business needs, we have the solution that works for you with rates and terms that make sense for your business.

100% PROJECT FINANCING MODEL

One of the most frustrating parts of getting a project developed is acquiring the initial capital. A 100% project financing model allows the client to have 100% of the project funding arranged through The KPC Group without the struggle of raising capital or finding a short-term lender. It is structured as a 50/50 split of equity with the Lender and Borrower both receiving preferred shares.

80/20 FINANCING MODEL

The 80/20 financing model only needs the initial equity, or debt capital, from the client to arrange funding for any given large project. This is known as 80/20 financing. It means 20% comes from the client and its sources, while the remaining 80% of the project funding is arranged by The KPC Group.

Close Menu